Friday, June 17, 2011

A call for help

Dear friends,                             Friday

We are so close to the start! Just 12 days away.

I need to ask this of you. We are all adults here and sometimes things do not go the way we intend. For the Expedition to come to fruition external funding is needed.

I have been funding this endeavor primarily with my business but today I found out one of my clients lost some business and that means I lose income I needed and counted on. It happens.

I believe passionately in this project, I have been devoting my time and financial resources to the fullest extent possible.

I have created a community of people who want to see the Cycling W3R successful, none more than I. Whether you are interested adventure, history, or transportation on two wheels ... I need your help.

I need to raise funds in the next few days. Please help, and call or email me if you have questions. I would be happy to come speak about the expedition. I am scrambling to generate more business, but time is short it seem unlikely.

Everything happens for a reason, I am sure there is a lesson here. If you are in Kansas City area tomorrow I will be at the Star Bucks in Prairie village from 12- 5pm, 70th and Mission with the Expedition Bicycle, with maps through Google Earth, like the one below. Feel free to come down.

Thanks for your kind attention.
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/06/17/2955426/cyclist-is-a-pioneer-on-historic.html

bill@poindexterrecruiting.com
913 220 1213

Bil


This is my basic route. It is the same route the the French Soldiers
and the Continental Army took in 1781. I will be mapping out
a safe bike route for future users of the trail. I have all the maps broken down to states
it is pretty cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment